Why choose the iPhone X, well other than its an Apple device so you are getting the top quality built device with the latest forever expanding user-friendly operating software (iOS) new customers were also entering the most sophisticated device on the market, now with facial recognition, the iPhone X is a perfectly sized device with edge to edge screen technology.
The long-anticipated device was released on 3rd November 2017 and instantly took the market by storm as do the majority of Apple products especially in the mobile market. It was the first device to lose the well-known home button which was on all previous models of the iPhone even back to the original iPhone 2G released back on 9th January 2007.
Even though the device was released as X there was some confusion as to whether or not it meant it was X meaning model 10 or just simply known as X, well Apple later confirmed that it was 10 for the 10th Anniversary of the iPhone.
Faster A11 Bionic processor
5.8" OLED display
No Home button
The iPhone received a revised A11 chip that was previously in the iPhone 8 models however it was optimised and was up to 70% faster than the previous generation.
The iPhone X was very similar to the size of the previous model, it was larger than the iPhone 8 but smaller than the iPhone 8 plus. It was also the first device since the iPhone SE that utilised glass on both the front and rear, this will be due to the fact it was Apple's first device that you could charge via wireless charging.
With the introduction of Facial recognition, which allowed owners to unlock their devices without the need to enter a passcode or by using finger scanner it meant that Apple could be creative and add a fun side to the new technology in the way of Animoji's, in short, it brought to life standard Emojis and allow you to use your face movements to create short customised animations. In addition to being able to unlock the device, facial recognition made it even easier to open apps that require passcodes such as banking apps / PayPal, as well as making payments with Apple pay, etc, thus increasing the usability and functionality of the device.
As with all iPhone releases the screen quality was improved and with the removal of the home button it meant that the screen would be an edge to edge horizontal and vertical which as well as utilising the full extent of the body of the phone it gave the phone an even sleeker look at finish.
Many see the iPhone X the ultimate device and if the technology was available at the birth of the 2G iPhone it would set out to achieve all the technology levels and looks that a phone could wish for from the start. Apple will continue to expand on the iPhone X but for many years to come the shape style look and functions of the iPhone X will be here for some time as yet.
How to unlock your AT&T phone for maximum flexibility and cost-saving!
Surprisingly, AT&T’s history dates all the way back to 1876, when Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone. The year after this landmark invention, he formed the Bell Telephone Company. Then, a decade later in 1885, AT&T was formed. Originally it had been intended to construct and run the first long-distance phone network. By 1900, AT&T had purchased Bell and become its parent company.
By 1927, shortly after the first World War, AT&T launched a long-distance service to London at a cost of $75 for just five minutes. Then thirty years later, they launched a transpacific cable service which ran beneath the Atlantic Ocean, offering a much more reliable service. Fast-forward half a century to 2000 and AT&T, after entering the cellular telephone business with several large acquisitions, became a giant in personal telecommunications.
AT&T’s rise to success coincided with the growth of the global communications market, including the creation of the smartphone. Having established a stronghold, consumers naturally gravitated toward AT&T as a market leader. Of course, this meant they were a key early player in the contract mobile market, which exploded as a result of increasing demand for expensive smart phones which consumers refreshed as shorter intervals than ever before. Selling more of these locked devices meant the market—which contained more ‘nearly-new’ and refurbished devices—was, and is, flooded with locked AT&T handsets. Alas, despite making the latest handsets easier to buy, locked contract smartphones come at a cost to the customer. Realising this, savvy, techy smartphone owners began regularly unlocking their devices, even before selling them, and often alongside their current contract. Now, smartphone unlocking is more accessible. In fact, DirectUnlocks make it easier than ever before to unlock your AT&T iPhone, Samsung and more.
Why unlock your ATT device?
As of 2022, AT&T service more than 200 million total customers. It’s difficult to imagine how many locked AT&T devices are likely in the global market, considering their current subscriber rate, it’s reasonable to suggest at least three times as many mobiles have at some point been locked to AT&T. As such, it’s likely that a large portion of readers will either own or use a locked AT&T device. Why might you want to unlock ATT phone? Here’s a few major cost-saving benefits:
- Everybody wants to save money, right?! Well, unlocking your smartphone will save you a chunk of cash every single month. The truth is monthly usage contracts with major network providers are costly. Demanding overheads and physical locations inflate costs, and these are passed on to the consumer. But the SIM-only network provider market has never been so competitive, every month new ‘challenger’ providers pop up. These providers (Giff Gaff etc.), don’t offer contract devices and have no physical locations, meaning they’re able to offer great usage terms for a fraction of the cost of their incumbent competitors. Unlocking your AT&T device and switching to a SIM-only deal might save hundreds of dollars each year.
- After saving money, what most people want most is to make money. Millions of customers own a locked AT&T device, whether they’re using it now or have a spare device in a draw at home. The market for nearly new devices is greater than ever, refresh rates are frequent and the internet’s full of websites offering to buy second-hand devices at great prices. It’s also easier than ever before to sell your device to private buyers. But buyers and recycling businesses pay significantly less for locked devices. Recognising the enhanced flexibility and functionality, a simple unlock can bump the value of your phone up by as much as 30%! So, before you sell, a cheap online unlock with DirectUnlocks will help you make more money selling your used smartphone.
- Unlocked devices are a whole lot more flexible. Whether you’re considering travelling or data and usage options, unlocked devices are infinitely more flexible. When travelling, locked devices are subject to pricy roaming fees, especially when travellers visit more exotic locations, where roaming fees are particularly bloated. However, even when customers are within their contract, unlocking your device improves flexibility and saves a ton of money. Opposed to paying roaming fees, users with unlocked devices can simply visit a local store when travelling, select from any SIM-only domestic deal, plug the SIM into their device, and continue to use their applications and messaging services as usual. Most users will save as much as £40 per trip by doing this, frequent travellers will save even more, without having to buy a domestic smartphone!
How to unlock your ATT device!
Unlocking your ATT couldn’t be easier than it is at DirectUnlocks, we’ve got years of experience and have unlocked hundreds of thousands of devices. Simply follow these four easy money-saving steps:
- Enter your details on the DirectUnlocks website, including your country, carrier and IMEI number, from this we will automatically identify your device. Then, purchase the designated unlock package (you can find your IMEI by dialling *#06# on your mobile)
- Once we’ve received your payment, we begin unlocking your phone remotely, ensuring you have chosen the correct network. If you made a mistake, we correct it automatically.
- While this is happening, you can track the order’s progress using the tracking page on the DirectUnlocks website. The entire process takes no longer than 24 hours (shorter for Samsung)
- Finally, you’ll receive SMS and Email confirmation that your device has been successfully permanently unlocked. Apple devices are unlocked remotely, other devices require a code which we provide to you.
Sounds simple enough, right? We’ve made the process as simple as possible, automating elements are every step and providing full transparency and customer support throughout.