Why unlocking your iPhone 4 is a great idea:
Apple introduced the iCloud Activation Lock in its iOS 7 release back in 2014. The feature
activates when the iPhone user turns on the ‘Find my Phone’ setting – once enabled, the device
cannot be erased, disabled or activated using a different account.
This anti-theft measure meant that legitimate reasons for being caught out by ‘Find my Phone’ locked users out of their device. Legitimate reasons include:
- The official method approved by Apple and the network carriers themselves.
- The quickest, cheapest and most secure way to unlock your Apple.
- Money-back guarantee.
- Unlock the iPhone 4 from the comfort of your own home.
- You can use your iiPhone 4 during the unlocking process without restrictions.
- No instructions needed - once the phone is unlocked we'll tell you via SMS and email, then you can simply pop another sim card in.
- Your iPhone 4 warranty remains valid.
- Once unlocked you can use any sim card from around the world.
- Permanent and 100% legal.